Thursday, February 07, 2008

The baby is sick

I have a post ready to go in my head but Rowan has been very sick since last night, seems worse than he has ever had before (even the Roseola). His fever has been 102-103 all day. He is sleepy and sad. He still smiles though, which makes me feel better. Tonight when Chris went to get some burritos for dinner, oh yeah I forgot to mention I felt awful today too, Rowan just laid in my arms and stared at me. Then we took turns honking each other noses and touching eyes, nose, mouth, and hair. I leaned my head and shook my hair to tickle his face. He loved it and started petting my hair. Within 2 minutes, he was asleep in my arms and I was taken back to his newborn days. 30 seconds later chris walked in and he jumped up, but those 30 seconds were precious. He's up again...

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Yeah, Anya has pretty much lived on my lap for the last few days. She's so sad and sweet. Hope you're all feeling better soon!

The Little Mama said...

Oh, poor baby Rowan! That story about him falling asleep though, is super adorable and totally warms my heart.