Friday, December 19, 2008

Picture Pages

Man with tree.
Kids in car. Athena loves her little tree (a branch she found on the ground).
Dinner at the Veggie Grill was pretty tasty. I was all worn out (getting sick) so I didn't enjoy it as much as I probably would on a day that I wasn't wiped, but did get a good impression from it. The kids meal was a hit (chicken tenders, sweet potato fries, and chocolate pudding for dessert).
Carousel ride in the OC after our dinner.
Athena with "lipstick" (it was just tinted chapstick) ready for the big kid only tea party.

Our holiday card. I just put the last of these in the mail today so if you haven't received one in a few days, then I probably don't have your address. Plus Chris handled a bunch of them this year because I was sick and delegating jobs but now I'm not sure if he sent some to old addresses, etc. If you want one, just send me an email at athenasage AT gmail DOT com and I'll drop one in the mail to you and update my darn address book.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

loved looking at all the pictures. We only sent cards to out of town friends this year and then had 3 left over which went to the first 3 people in my address book. Hopwefully next year we wil send them to everyone again. We are having a super low-key, low-budget Christmas this year.