Sunday, September 16, 2007

Weekend food and fun

The girls had soccer this weekend. Yep, me too. I only played a very short time as I am completely out of shape but it was fun to be back out there. Now we have somewhere to be Sat. and Sun. mornings. It was hard getting to my 9 o'clock game with kids and all, but we did it. I wonder if I'll be sore tomorrow? I feel good so far...
Athena had another fun game. She just runs around and really seems to enjoy it.

************************************************************************************
Food break:
Today we were at the co-op and thought these foot long tofurkey dogs were too funny to pass up. As you can see, it took 2 buns to eat them properly!


Yesterday for lunch I made bbq tempeh sandwiches. I love to make my own barbeque sauce. These were super easy and good. We all love bbq sauce. I have no idea why everything is underlined right now, and I am too lazy to figure it out.
I will leave you with a video...breastfeeding mamas will understand the sound effects.


3 comments:

lao80 said...

That video is really funny!

chanale said...

I laughed out loud! Athena is so funny. E wants to watch the "afeenee" video again. :)

erika_deanne said...

thats so fantastic.