Sunday, November 02, 2008

Nothing will get you out of bed faster...

...then someone vomiting all over you. Rowan was up a couple times last night throwing up which meant we had to completely strip the bed at both 1:30 am and 4:00 am. I'm so very sleepy, at least he took a 3 hour nap, but I didn't get any rest since I took Athena to a birthday party for her cousin. It was a fun time (until the meltdown at the end), but I think I should have stayed home and napped.
We thought Rowan was better as he acted cheerful and didn't have a fever ever, but around 4 he threw up again, and then again at 7 in the bed. He is finally sleeping now at 8. He wants to nurse to sleep but then he gets too much milk and throws it all up. I'm too tired to carry him around the house so he can sleep, so Chris walked him for awhile and then I just nursed him a bit. Fingers are crossed. That is all for now, I need to eat dinner and get to bed.

1 comment:

Laural Out Loud said...

I don't think I have enough sheet sets to cover all that puking!

I've only had one night of having to get up twice (and it was for mucus puke- so so disgusting). I hope to never ever have to go through that again.

I hope he's feeling much better today.