Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Rainy Day

It actually rained today and Athena really wanted to go out in the rain so we made a plan to walk around the complex with her in the lead. Rowan looks super grown up in all of the photos. I promise he is still a baby, well toddler at least.
Walking on the path.
Stomping in puddles.
In the parking garage.
Going to check out the pool. I always loved watching the rain fall in the pool when I was a child so we headed there first.
Umbrellas that didn't last long. The kids wanted to feel the rain and their arms were "tired".
When we got home we made hot chocolate, and later in the day we made a fort and popped popcorn. I'm sticking with the positives for now (there was one HUGE meltdown), not worth dwelling on the bad of the day since it really was mostly good. Rowan is feeling so much better and fighting naptime and bedtime like usual. Glad he is feeling better, but I could have used another one of those 3 hours naps today!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so glad he is feeling better. Looks like they had an awesome rainy day!

Kary said...

Aw I'm glad that your little boy is better now =)

this reminds me my childhood so much! hehe it's fun.