Sunday, August 26, 2007

Birthday Entry


My birthday/anniversary was awesome. On the real day, Chris and I went out for 5 whole kid free hours. We had a fabulous dinner at Cilantro Live and then watched the movie "Death at a Funeral". We had a great time and according to Grandma, my kids were "perfect". Rowan took the bottle like a champ, and wasn't even starving when I got home. It was almost like he didn't even miss me! I am not used to that since Athena used to CRY the entire time I left her. It is nice not having to worry that he is miserable though, and now she is awesome when I am away.
The day after my birthday we had a family party at the beach. We brought all kinds of yummy food and of course, cake. It was a lot of fun to get the family together at the beach and the kids really enjoyed it. You can look at the set of pictures if you click on the cake photo. Enjoy!

You will also see photos of Athena's summer school art. I am hoping to get it out of the house soon so I thought I'd take pictures to "save" it forever.

And finally, I am going to try out the new video feature...Yay, something I can figure out!

5 comments:

nch said...

Looks like you had a fun birthday party!

Jen said...

OMG what a fun entry! Happy birthday and anniversary and yay for 5 hours kid free!!! I LOVE the video.

lao80 said...

Very cute video and the beach trip looks like it was a lot of fun.

julia said...

I have to confess that I saw your link on a SDNF post, or maybe it was the move it mama's group, and then promptly inhaled your whole blog! (We met Monday at the playgroup.)

And then, when I finished reading, I baked. Consider yourself an inspiration!

-Julia, vegan mama to Ollie (the boy version)

veganmomma said...

Glad you found me Julia, and I hope I continue to "inspire" you.
Hope to see you again at a playgroup soon. We need more vegan mamas!