Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Sick kids


The kids have had a cold so I haven't spent as much time on the computer as usual. Athena didn't ever seem too bothered by it, but poor Rowan has been a mess. He is still really cheerful and smiley, but hard to put down and a complete snot factory. How can one small being create that much snot? His eyes have been watering constantly too. I think he had a low fever, but never took his temp. Last night was better than Sunday, at least I got some sleep. It is hard to sleep when you have to keep your baby propped up so they can breathe, but we got it worked out OK. I hope tonight is better and that the snot stuff clears up soon. Then I am sure I will get sick when we are supposed to be camping Thursday night.

1 comment:

lao80 said...

I'm crossing my fingers that you don't get sick.

Where are you camping?