Friday, April 11, 2008

Bay Area Trip

We booked a flight to Oakland for the first weekend in June. I am so excited, we haven't been back to the bay area since Athena was maybe 2. Chris and I started dating when we both lived in Oakland. I was finishing my BA in Anthropology at UCB, he was working for this computer company called Palladium.
Anyway, I could go on and on, but we are excited to eat at some of our old favorite spots and visit with old friends. Our friend Diana and her family has kindly invited us to stay with them which we are very excited about. She has an adorable baby who is just 2 months younger than Rowan. We can't wait to meet the little guy in person. So even though it is still a ways away, I'm getting very excited. I know it will be exhausting, but I'm sure we will survive.

***side note***both kids are napping right now.

No comments: