Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The Rowan Contest

Looks like I won, while obviously I had an unfair advantage since I carry the kid around all the time and know his growth patterns. He was 20 lbs 11 oz, and 29 1/2 inches. I have to say though that last time when they measured his height they went from head to toe and this time they went from head to heel.
So I guess I should put him in the big kid carseat now. I'll kind of miss the bucket although I rarely use it for that feature anymore. I did lug him into the optometrist today because all I needed to do was pick up my contacts and he was asleep. Oh his head measurement was in centimeters so I don't remember but it was in the 97th %ile just like his height, his weight is a mere 90th %ile. He is about 2 inches taller and 2 lbs heavier than his sister at this age.

No comments: