Wednesday, November 14, 2007

7 weird things...

Thanks for tagging me wannabe urban housewife!
Rules:
1- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 random or weird things
1. I have an ET collection (you know, the movie) that fills up a huge box, so this slightly influenced the decision on my baby's middle name.
2. I originally became vegetarian when I was 14 because everyone I thought was cool was doing it like my big bro. (didn't become vegan until I was 18 and knew better!)
3. I have webbed toes (the 2nd and 3rd toes are connected).
4. I like to drive in loops, like if we go to someone's house or the grocery store, I like to come home the other way (our house is between 2 major freeways which helps).
5. I hate mixing sweet and salty things (except peanut butter and jelly), especially hate when syrup gets on my veggie sausage and I don't really like chutney for this reason.
6. I like my radio volume on even numbers.
7. I was super duper shy in high school, like painfully so. I was also a big nerd, wait, I still am.

I'm tagging Diana, Erika, Jen, Lindsey, Luci, Chris, and Suzanne.
Ok, so I realize that these aren't "random" people but it was the only way I'd participate, the random thing freaks me out sometimes.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks for the tag... I'll get right on it... tonight!