Thursday, October 22, 2009

MoFo Day 22 - the best lunch (ideas)



I've been packing a lot of lunches lately and was just wondering what your favorite lunch you've ever packed was? The one I most loved this year for Athena's lunch was a couple of pumpkin pancakes with sides of applesauce and coconut milk yogurt. Who doesn't like breakfast for lunch? Here is another lunch I packed this week. Again, nothing special, but it gets the job done. The little containers held some peanut butter for dipping the pretzels. I packed Rowan a lunch today too because he and I joined Athena's class for their weekly park walk. I was so happy that she invited me to come because at the beginning of the school year she told me she didn't want me to ever come on the walks:( Now she says I can come every other week. Sounds great to me! Athena is still loving her school which makes my life so much easier.

1 comment:

denise said...

so glad athena is loving school...i'm going to try and come to the informational meeting monday night otherwise hope to make the potluck friday night...i really think sea would love it there, too...